Build your reputation
It’s not just what you say about yourself – it’s what others say about you that often resounds the loudest. We specialize in earned media: having others trumpet and validate your message. Let us help you build your reputation in ways that grow your business, build loyalty with existing customers, introduces you to potential new customers, and attracts and retains the right employees.
- Build relationships with key influencers and media in your industry
- Become a thought leader to generate exposure for your executives and subject matter experts
- Pursue strategic awards opportunities
- Establish a cadence of news about your company, products, and solutions
Create a market presence
Getting the word out about your business – who you are, what you do, and the value you deliver for your customers – has become a complex web of digital and traditional tools and channels. Whether in person or online, what you say and how you look speaks volumes to your customers and prospects. Spring Marketing Group ensures your brand is positioned clearly, powerfully, and consistently across your digital and terrestrial landscape.
- Build a brand communication platform that reflects your values and differentiation
- Create sales and marketing assets and lead generation programs that heighten brand awareness and understanding
- Design traditional and digital campaigns to reach and engage your audience in both paid and earned channels
- Automate your outreach and capture response using digital platforms that make it easy to track, measure, report and refine
Stay connected for new business and referrals
Forging strong customer relationships doesn’t stop once you’ve delivered a great product or service. We’ll help you build a story around your successes that demonstrates your lasting business value, keeps customers informed about your offerings, and reminds them that you aren’t just a vendor – you’re a trusted partner providing solutions to their biggest challenges.
- Devise campaigns to stay top of mind and convey the evolution of your company’s offerings and momentum
- Publish perspectives, case studies, blogs, articles, infographics and other content to educate your prospects and validate your expertise
- Align marketing plans and tactics with sales goals
- Track, measure, and report progress and adjust programs