Spring Marketing Group is a collective of seasoned marketing professionals who specialize in corporate brand marketing for rising and established B2B companies in technology, IT, and professional services. For 20 years, we’ve worked at or with companies across all lifecycle stages – from seed, startup, growth, expansion, and exit – building strong reputations with marketing that delivers measurable results and fuels growth.
We use a collaborative and nimble approach for client engagements. Our team is often either the company’s first dedicated marketing resource or is used as the outsourced “arms and legs” for an existing marketing team. Our clients depend on us for marketing programs that are both proven and efficient. In the end, we help clients build awareness, generate sales and recruiting leads, and connect with their customers.
Our leadership team
PRINCIPAL & FOUNDER
20+ years of experience in business-to-business marketing communications and product marketing for emerging and large businesses. Skilled at implementing integrated marketing programs to influence business growth through increased market awareness, generation of sales leads, customer marketing, and recruitment marketing.
Career highlight: When one of a client’s employees told me how excited he was about the new website we just launched for the company – affirming that while beautiful websites are essential for awareness and lead generation, they’re also a source of great pride for employees.
PRINCIPAL & FOUNDER
A communications and public relations specialist with more than 20 years of public relations expertise in agency, corporate, and freelance settings, with an emphasis on business-to-business clients.
Career highlight: When my client was listed on the Inc. 5000 and was contacted by a fellow Inc. 5000 listee. After several discussions, my client acquired the other company. This match among two Inc. fast-growers was ultimately acquired by one of the world’s largest technology companies – proving how awards-driven PR can deliver tangible value in unexpected ways.
Corporate marketing strategist who helps early-stage and high-growth technology companies build strong brands. Specialize in simplifying and humanizing complex topics into relatable stories and programs that resonate not with “target audiences,” but real people.
Career highlight: Launching a consumer intelligence company that earned innovation awards and caught global media attention, including full profiles in The New York Times, Forbes, and Harvard Business Review. This experience is translated into helping clients think and act boldly, seizing opportunities to build their brand and beyond.
Join our team
Spring Marketing Group is a marketing and public relations firm that manages marketing functions for growing business-to-business companies, primarily in technology. Our business is growing and we’re always looking for contract and freelance resources to support clients.
- Develop corporate identity, including logos
- Design and layout brochures, case studies, white papers
- Create graphically compelling social media posts
- Design templates and graphics for PowerPoint presentations
- Create email templates in MailChimp and other email programs
- Develop web copy, brochures, white papers, case studies, and blogs
- Create brand messaging, including positioning, value propositions, and differentiation
- Translate highly technical information into business-value messaging
- Conduct outreach and pitching to local, national, and vertical media/industry outlets
- Build out target media lists and have familiarity with media databases
- Write press releases and other supporting materials
- Identify and pursue local and national awards in client industries
- Plan and execute PR efforts surrounding key events including media relations and speaking opportunities
- Research, recommend, and execute PPC and SEO strategy
- Develop email marketing strategies; manage lists; create and execute emails using tool such as MailChimp; track and report responses
- Develop strategies for LinkedIn and Facebook: could include a social media calendar and/or advertising programs
- Manage Hubspot, Pardot, or other automation tools, including implementation and ongoing management
- Manage all or portions of client engagements, such as marketing communications, product marketing, public relations, or events
Spring Marketing Group
1400 Patriot Blvd. #828
Glenview, IL 60025