At Spring Marketing Group, we are seasoned business-to-business technology marketing and public relations experts. We have a wide range of industry and vertical market experience working with companies ranging from start-ups to established technology brands.
Spring Marketing Group emphasizes a collaborative and nimble approach for our clients, where our team is often either the company’s first dedicated marketing resource or is used as the outsourced “arms and legs” for an existing marketing team. Whether they are launching new marketing initiatives or looking for extra help with existing programs, our clients depend on us for proven marketing programs that build awareness, generate sales and recruiting leads, and connect with customers.
Our full suite of integrated marketing services includes brand-building, content development, thought leadership, and public relations for growing technology businesses.
Our Leadership Team
PRINCIPAL & FOUNDER
20+ years of experience in business-to-business marketing communications and product marketing for emerging and large businesses. Skilled at implementing integrated marketing programs to influence business growth through increased market awareness, generation of sales leads, customer marketing, and recruitment marketing.
PRINCIPAL & FOUNDER
A communications and public relations specialist with more than 20 years of public relations expertise in agency, corporate, and freelance settings, with an emphasis on business-to-business clients.
Join Our Team
Spring Marketing Group is a marketing and public relations firm that manages marketing functions for growing business-to-business companies, primarily in technology. Our business is growing and we’re always looking for contract and freelance resources to support clients.
- Develop corporate identity, including logos
- Design and layout brochures, case studies, white papers
- Create graphically compelling social media posts
- Design templates and graphics for PowerPoint presentations
- Create email templates in MailChimp and other email programs
- Develop web copy, brochures, white papers, case studies, and blogs
- Create brand messaging, including positioning, value propositions, and differentiation
- Translate highly technical information into business-value messaging
- Conduct outreach and pitching to local, national, and vertical media/industry outlets
- Build out target media lists and have familiarity with media databases
- Write press releases and other supporting materials
- Identify and pursue local and national awards in client industries
- Plan and execute PR efforts surrounding key events including media relations and speaking opportunities
- Research, recommend, and execute PPC and SEO strategy
- Develop email marketing strategies; manage lists; create and execute emails using tool such as MailChimp; track and report responses
- Develop strategies for LinkedIn and Facebook: could include a social media calendar and/or advertising programs
- Manage Hubspot, Pardot, or other automation tools, including implementation and ongoing management
- Manage all or portions of client engagements, such as marketing communications, product marketing, public relations, or events